We’re in this together.
Growing and scaling your business is an exciting time but can present unique challenges you may have never faced before.
Sikich can help make your path to efficient and successful business growth stress-free.
While every partner is different and every project unique, our approach includes:
- Initial consultation for general project overview and evaluation
- Preliminary project questionnaire and letter of engagement discussion
- Site search, location assessments and final decision
- Application filing
- Project meetings and discussion with local and state agencies
- Letters of support procurement as well as agreements for incentives and local press announcements
- A compliance cycle that begins with ongoing tracking and reminders from our team
Working with an economic development expert can help you determine your organization’s site requirements and find appropriate matches that can take your business to the next level. At Sikich, we identify and evaluate potential locations to buy, lease or open to new construction, taking into account important data including workforce availability, state and local taxes, quality-of-life amenities and other important factors based on your company’s unique needs.
Municipalities are aggressively looking for new and creative ways to attract capital investment, new businesses and jobs into their communities. Growing companies create jobs, build a tax base, purchase local goods and send long-term ripple effects throughout an area’s economic growth. When you’ve narrowed your site location possibilities and know where you’d like to be, whether in a coworking space, new build or anything in between, we’ll work directly with the appropriate local and state government agencies to determine incentive potential.
Unfortunately, many companies can undergo difficulties receiving the full benefits of their incentives. Negotiations alone are not a guarantee of incentives — compliance reports will still need to be submitted and need to meet the agreed-upon requirements set forth by state or local authorities.