(COVID-19) resource center
Your business and employees are important to you, and it’s critical to support them during uncertainty. We’re monitoring changes and updates as they relate to the COVID-19 pandemic to make sure you’re informed and prepared to face whatever lies ahead.
If you’re experiencing business challenges related to navigating the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re here to help. Please fill out this form to let us know.
At Sikich, our team is dedicated to serving you, your organization and your employees through expert tax, cybersecurity, human capital, communication services and more.
Sikich Business Briefings
USE THE ARROWS (SWIPE ON MOBILE)
TO SEE MORE ON-DEMAND VIDEOS
JUNE 5, 2020 – SIKICH BUSINESS BRIEFING: ESTATE PLANNING OPPORTUNITIES DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS
GUIDANCE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
IS YOUR BUSINESS Prepared?
keep business running smoothly
In a time of crisis, leaders must prioritize their talent and continue to meet clients’ needs. Your PR strategy in communicating with clients as well as your human capital management processes for assisting employees during this time are crucial components to keeping your business running smoothly.
Providing remote engagements for clients is something Sikich has been doing for years and we are 100% prepared to support you remotely. Whether it be consulting, software implementations, support, or remote enablement, we can help you mitigate the fallout from this business disruption.
To retain your talented staff in the long-run and stay in compliance with federal or state regulations, talk to an expert about what a paid leave policy would look like for your organization.
Legislation is moving rapidly in Congress. See these updates from our tax experts in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Taking immediate action will offer you the opportunity to focus on critical aspects of your organization, such as the health and safety of your employees and their families.
Let us help you navigate through the pandemic
Forms & Additional Resources
Paycheck Protection Program Information
- PPP – Overview – From US Treasury Dept
- PPP Borrower Information Fact Sheet From US Treasury Dept
- PPP Lender Information Fact Sheet From US Treasury Dept
- Borrower Paycheck Protection Program Application (v1) From US Treasury Dept
Human Capital Forms and Guidance
- Department of Labor – Pandemic
- DOL – FFCRA Frequently Asked Questions
- OSHA COVID-19
- Return to Work Checklist
- FFCRA-ARPA Form 3
- FFCRA-ARP Program Highlights
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Guidance
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- CDC Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
The World Health Organization (WHO)
The National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL)
The Council for State Governments
- OSHA Information for Workers and Employers about Coronavirus
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
For Small Businesses
- Governors’ Office Addresses & Contact Information
- Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- Disaster Loan Assistance
- U.S. Chamber Coronavirus Small Business Survival Guide
Subscribe for COVID-19 Updates
Manufacturing & Distribution