Jenny Massey is the director of the site selection & business incentives practice, who excels in helping companies minimize risk and maximize return from relocation and expansion projects of all sizes. Jenny’s expertise spans site selection and incentive procurement for businesses across technology, aerospace, logistics, life sciences, professional services, advanced manufacturing and agbioscience industries. Before joining Sikich, she co-founded and was president of FairWinds Advisors, LLC, a site selection consulting firm.
Jenny has extensive experience working in business development, corporate strategic planning, negotiation, compliance processes and improvement. She has worked with innovative companies, such as Boar’s Head, Ironclad, OrthoPediatrics, Genezen Laboratories, dormakaba and Stanley Security Solutions. Jenny is an archaeologist by training and worked and lived in Japan for seven years. In her free time, she enjoys beekeeping, sailing and traveling.
- gBETA Gener8tor Tech Accelerator, Mentor
- U.S. Global Leadership Coalition, Indiana Advisory Committee
- PA Alumni Ventures Group, Industry Expert on Economic Development
- Indiana Technology & Innovation Association (ITIA), Member
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies, Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities (Archaeology), Indiana University
- Post-graduate Degree, Public Policy, Management and Sustainable Development, Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia
- Entrepreneurship Specialization, FinTech Foundations & Applications, Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania
- Psychology, Positive Psychology Specialization, University of Pennsylvania
- Business Modeling, Odyssey 3.14 Innovative Approach, HEC Paris, Specialized Course for Industry Professionals