Abbey Titzer is the Manager of Client Services within the Site Selection & Incentives practice at Sikich LLP. While studying site selection and incentives best practices, she also promotes communication and support with potential and new clients, building and maintaining networks for a healthy ecosystem.
Event and sponsorships, social media and article creation are all important parts of her work. She also manages the company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and state project management systems.
Before joining Sikich, Abbey was the investment coordinator at a private wealth management firm in Indianapolis. She has extensive experience working in business development, systems management, compliance processes and improvement. She naturally fits well working with growing companies and is quickly becoming a go-to person in the start-up industry.
Abbey studied political science and mathematics while playing basketball at Saint Joseph’s College in Rensselaer, Indiana. Following graduation, she moved back to Indianapolis to start her professional career. In her free time, she enjoys reading, traveling and participating in outdoor activities such as running, biking and hiking.
- gBETA Gener8tor Tech Accelerator, Mentor
- ICAN (Indiana Canine Assistance Network), Supporter
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Mathematics, Saint Joseph’s College
- Completion of Economic Development Course, International Economic Development Council
- 2023 Credits and Incentives School Certificate, Institute for Professionals in Taxation