We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. Website Administration:
Information Collection and Use:
|Business names: ||Sikich LLP and its subsidiaries |
|Address: ||1415 W. Diehl Road, Suite 400 |
|City/State/Province: ||Naperville, IL |
|ZIP: ||60563 |
|Country: ||USA |
|Phone: ||630-566-8400 |
|Fax: ||630-566-8401 |
|Website URL: ||www.sikich.sikichdevelopment.com |
|Website e-mail: ||email@example.com |
Sikich may disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- As required by law through court order, subpoena, or other legal process
- In a merger, acquisition or asset sale
- When requested by the Website visitor
- To provide information to affiliates of Sikich and nonaffiliated third parties in conjunction with any requests or inquiries made by any Website visitors
- To provide data collected from our Website to third parties in connection with the distribution of information about Sikich, or our products or services, or promotional material.
. The cookies used by this Website perform the following functions:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – Cookies that are essential to the function of this Website such as accessing secure areas that may contain content for users and remembering your log-in details to certain parts this Website.
- Performance Cookies – Cookies that assist us with the performance and design of this Website, such as which pages you visit the most often, and if you get error messages from the Website.
- Functionality Cookies – Cookies that record information about the choices you have made and allow us to tailor this Website. These cookies help us to remember your selections, so on your return visit to this Website we can remember your preferences.
In order to use this Website, visitors and/or members are not required to complete our registration form. Note that here may be areas of the Website in which visitors and/or member must create a login and password to access or utilize certain areas of the Website or obtain certain information from the Website. Website Security
At Sikich, we employ generally accepted standards of technology to ensure the security of information of this Website. Sikich has in place various measures to protect your personal information against misuse, loss or unauthorized disclosure, including the use of secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. However, the transmission of data over the Internet is inherently insecure; therefore, we cannot ensure the security of such systems. Links to Third-Party Sites
Throughout our site there are contact forms that request information from the user. To submit one of these forms, a user must give certain contact information. We never sell or give away this information; it is only gathered to contact the user about services on our site for which s/he has expressed interest. It is optional for the user to provide demographic information (income level, gender, etc.), and unique identifiers (username, password, etc.). Giving additional information helps provide a more personalized experience on our Website, but is not required. Minors
This Website is not specifically designed for, or directed at children 18 years of age or younger, and Sikich does not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 18. Newsletters and Survers
When we publish a newsletter (e-zine), we never sell or share our subscribers’ e-mail addresses. When we operate online surveys, we never sell or share our subscribers’ e-mail addresses. Modifications:
We are committed to resolving disputes within one week. If problems arise, users may contact us by email or telephone. Contact Information: