Skype for Business Consulting Services
Communicate Like Never Before
Cloud Collaboration Services
There are millions upon millions of users taking advantage of Skype for Business (formerly Lync). With over 100 features, there is a lot to consider. Sikich is here to help you develop your cloud migration strategy and provide cloud business services. Do you want to take Skype for Business for a test drive or perhaps see a live demo of Skype Room Systems? We can help you with every aspect of your cloud services.
Modern Voice With Skype For Business Online and Phone System
In the past, PBX (Private Branch Exchange) were typically on-premises, requiring significant hardware investments. With Cloud PBX (now termed Phone System by Microsoft), you can increase agility and consolidate management compared to traditional phone hardware.
Sikich helps our clients along all the steps of the productivity improvement journey, starting with deployment planning and roll-out, to making sure your teams are up to speed with the new solution and comfortable enough with the new ways of communication. By leveraging our company’s offering, your teams will be able to communicate like never before using Skype for Business Online and Phone System.
Are you ready to transform the way you do work?
Enable digital transformation with Sikich’s Modern Workplace Quickstart.
Top 3 Challenges When Deploying Skype for Business
Managing Performance in a Multi-Vendor Enviornment
Delivering an Excellent End-user Experience
Meeting Cost Savings Projections
- Envisioning document
- Architectural document per site for PSTN, voice mail and dial in conferencing
- Deployment and pathcing practices for Office Pro 2016
- Envisioning Workshop
- Cloud PBX technical planning architecture sessions
- Skype for Business Client Migration Training
- Phone Provisioning
- Configuring Call Quality Dashboard
- Deploy, migrate and rollout
- How to deploy and manage phones
- Monitoring to gain deep insights within Skype for Business Online
- Subscriptions activated, current phone numbers ported and clients/devices installed
- Service health and usage
- Managing Call Quality
- Roles and Responsibilities for Skype for Business OperationsEnvisioning document
- How to determine if the service is healthy and being used
- Details on managing and optimizing call quality to ensure users have a great experience using Skype for Business
- Map operational roles to teamsdelivering these functions
Your Trusted Advisors
Sikich is a national technology consultancy with a single-minded focus on improving business performance by deploying best-fit technology solutions. We help our clients understand “what could be”, help them set priorities, and take responsibility to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Skype for Business User Group Meeting
Sikich is proud to facilitate the Cleveland, OH chapter of The Skype for Business Users Group Community. It’s a local group with national content for unified communications professionals to learn and share knowledge. Meetings are typically held quarterly.
Registrations at skypeug.com will include access to previous content, a newsletter, and an announcement for future meetings with a link for registration. We would love for you to join us if you are in the area!
WANT TO ATTEND A SKYPE USER GROUP MEETING?
Find a meeting in your area.
Read Insights for your Next Steps
Office 365 Tips & Tricks
Learn tips, tricks and how to use advanced functionality within Office 365 so you can save yourself time, including how to
- Make a Skype call from your email; and
- How to schedule a Skype for Business Meeting in Outlook.
Polycom VVX Phones and Skype for Business
Polycom VVX phones are a popular choice when deploying a Microsoft Phone System and Skype for Business Online. Here’s four authentication options.
Skype for Business Introduces Teams
If employee communications and collaborations are important to you, it’s worth your while to find out what Teams can help your organization accomplish and what Microsoft has in store for it.
Communicate like never before