With over 20 years of experience in domestic and global human resources, Pamela Guyette has served clients with strategic design, information systems and process improvement. Her areas of expertise include HR organizational design, process and systems analysis, policy design and implementation of integrated human resource and payroll systems.
Pamela also has a broad range of HR functional experience, such as staffing/planning, management training/development, international relocation, global and domestic policy design, employee relations, personnel administration/benefits and compensation program planning. She has been involved in a number of mergers and acquisitions, assisting clients in successfully integrating HR across multiple entities.
- Northeast Human Resource Association (NEHRA), Member
- International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM), Member
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), Member
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Management, Lesley University
- Graduate Degree in Administrative Management, Harvard University
- Human Resource Certification, Bentley College