Tammy Alsop, CPA, CFE, is a partner of tax, audit and attest services with over 30 years of experience working closely with businesses. Tammy performs HUD audits, forensic accounting, fraud audits and internal control system reviews. She serves a diverse set of clients, with a specialized understanding of government entities, not-for-profit organizations and small to medium sized companies.
Tammy has conducted many fraud investigations including misuse of company credit cards, personal expenses paid with company funds, cash receipt misappropriation, internal control deficiencies, payday loan embezzlements and various court embezzlements.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of CPAs (MOCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Clair Rotary Club, Treasurer
- Chesterfield Rotary Club, Member
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA), Special Review Committee
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Northeast Missouri State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)