Steve Randall, MBA, is a partner with over 30 years of management and consulting experience with specialized skills in project management, operational efficiency and conflict resolution. Steve also possesses a depth of knowledge in business management, risk and internal controls. He provides independent counsel, identifies core issues, develops strategic solutions and offers leadership to clients facing challenges. Steve joined Sikich in 2023 through the acquisition of Vonya Global, where he was the managing partner.
Outside of work, Steve is passionate about children’s physical, social and emotional development. Through his involvement in the Oz Park Baseball Association, a 501(c)3 accredited instructional baseball and softball league for children, he helped grow the league from 700 participants to nearly 1,500.
- Oz Park Baseball Association (OPBA), President
- Institute of Internal Auditors, Chicago Chapter, Two-term Past President, Past Executive Vice President, Past Secretary
- Adler-Caris Foundation, Past Board Member
- Chicago Youth Baseball Initiative, Past Advisory Board Member
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration & Management, The Ohio State University
- Master of Business Administration, Lewis University
- Chicago Chapter William C. Anderson Member of the Year, Institute of Internal Auditors, 2021