Richard Lynch, CPA, is a partner-in-charge and not-for-profit (NFP) industry leader, who has worked in public accounting since 2000. He has extensive experience providing audit, tax, accounting and management consulting services to a wide variety of NFP clients, including colleges and universities (both public and private), social service agencies, private foundations, health and welfare organizations, religious organizations, political action committees, civic and community organizations and trade associations. He also serves clients in the government and healthcare industries and financial institutions.
Richard has served on the governing boards of accounting business and NFP organizations, including positions as board chair, treasurer and chair of the Audit and Finance Committee. Richard is a frequent guest speaker at conferences, training sessions and webinars for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Associated Colleges of Illinois, Associated Colleges of the Midwest and the Not-for-Profit forum.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
– AICPA Expert Panel
– AICPA Not-for-Profit Section, Member
– AICPA Not-for-Profit Certificate Program, Awarded Certificate
- Illinois CPA Society
- Community Child Care Connection, Inc., Board Member
- The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, Past Board Member
- Leadership Springfield, Past Board Chair
- Refuge Ranch, Consultant
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- Central Association of College and University Business Officers
- Illinois Symphony Orchestra, Incoming Treasurer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign