Nick Bava, CPA, MAS, is an audit partner at Sikich, where he provides assurance and advisory services to a variety of governmental entities, with a focus on cities, villages, and park districts. He also works with not-for-profit entities including community colleges. He is responsible for providing technical services to Sikich’s government clients in all areas of governmental accounting, auditing, financial reporting, budget development, internal controls, revenue and expenditure forecasting, and cash and debt management. Acting as the liaison between the client and engagement team, Nick conducts audit engagements, prepares and reviews financial statements, and assesses clients’ business processes.
- Illinois Government Finance Officers Association, Conference Planning Committee
- Illinois CPA Society
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Metro West Council of Government
- Illinois City/County Management Association
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Illinois State University
- Master of Accounting Sciences, Northern Illinois University