Mike Williams, CPA, is a partner with over 30 years of experience providing accounting, audit, tax and consulting services to for-profit businesses and not-for-profit organizations. Mike offers a unique understanding of his clients’ challenges in order to support businesses in achieving their goals. While he serves clients in a number of industries, Mike’s expertise is in the government, not-for-profit, manufacturing and professional services sectors. He also provides insurance services.
Mike has been a speaker on technical subjects at various conferences including the GFOA St. Louis Chapter, Missouri County Treasurers’ Association and AAIM. He has also co-authored several articles for publications.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA), Government Committee, Former Chair and Former Review Services for the Technical Standards Review Committee
- National Government Finance Officers Association, Special Review Committee
- Missouri GFOA, St. Louis Chapter
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Southeast Missouri State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Licensed in Missouri and Illinois
- Certificate of Educational Achievement, Governmental Accounting and Auditing Program of the AICPA
- “One of Top 100 St. Louisans to Know,” Small Business Monthly Publication