Matthew Denton, CPA, MBA, is a partner at Sikich and has been with the firm since 2013. He is one of the youngest associates to be elected partner. Matthew delivers assurance and advisory services to a variety of middle-market businesses, with a passion for serving privately-held companies. With a history of building long-standing relationships, he focuses on getting to know his clients on a personal level and drives value by building trust and delivering personal, senior-level attention.
In his role, Matthew specializes in delivering audits and advisory services to a diverse mix of privately-held national and large international clients across a broad range of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, healthcare, software and technology, and professional services. His experience includes auditing, technical accounting, mergers and acquisition strategy and execution, transaction advisory, financial due diligence, and organization and performance improvement.
He has extensive experience in developing and implementing strategies to enhance and improve the audit experience for clients while still focusing on executing and delivering high quality audits.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society, Accounting Principles Committee Member, Firm Ambassador
- Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce (NACC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Accounting, Illinois State University
- Master of Business Administration, Northern Illinois University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)