Kenneth R. Squires, CDPSE, CISA, CISSP, CRISC, HCISPP, NSA IAM, brings over 25 years of experience in risk management and cybersecurity to his current role as a director at Sikich. At Sikich, Ken effectively grows and manages client portfolios, overseeing roughly $6 million in revenue. His strong technical abilities, leadership skills and success in the private sector are products of his extensive experience in the financial services industry along with his tenure in the U.S. Marine Corps.
Ken focuses on strategic executive-level cybersecurity governance and program management. His military service as a COMSEC Administrator provided him a solid foundation in network security and information systems, which he adeptly translates into his career today. Ken’s professional journey includes significant roles, such as most recently leading the managed security services practice at a Chicago-based security firm and having served as vice president of third-party risk management at a top five global bank.
At Sikich, Ken has made substantial contributions to the technology professional services area, including assisting in driving our cybersecurity future growth strategy, improving business operations through mentoring staff and cross practice education, and streamlining project management to increase realization and customer satisfaction. He delivers expertise in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Virtual Chief Information Security (vCISO) services to client projects.
Ken is actively involved in his community, coaching youth sports and serving on school board committees.
- Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer™ (CDPSE™)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ (CRISC™)
- HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP)
- National Security Agency INFOSEC Assessment Methodology (NSA IAM)
- Bachelor of Science, Information Security, Strayer University-Maryland