Kellie Fedkenheuer, CPA/CFF, CFE, is a partner who oversees and manages litigation support, forensic accounting and consulting engagements. She joined Sikich through the 2022 acquisition of Cotton & Company, a sophisticated leading organization in the local, state and federal government space. Kellie is a key member of our litigation support practice area and has assisted government agencies, government contractors and commercial clients with claims related to both public and private projects. Specifically, she focuses on litigation support engagements related to contractor claims construction projects and other contracts that concern fraud allegations.
Kellie has experience providing expert witness testimony regarding claims related to governmental and commercial projects before the U.S. Federal Claims Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals, the ASBCA, Civilian Board of Contract Appeals, and state and district courts. She has assisted contractors and owners with preparation and rebuttal of claims and other support services related to contract termination, project delays and other disputes. Kellie also works with various governmental agencies (the Department of Justice, Offices of Inspector General, U.S. Attorney Offices) and private companies to prepare damages related to fraud allegations and other disputes. Kellie is experienced in applying principles identified in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circulars to determine cost allowability and proper solicitation and procurement practices.
In addition, Kellie has taught courses on ethics, the False Claims Act and other forensic accounting subjects.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, minor in Information Systems, James Madison University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)/Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants’ “Top 5 Under 35”