Joe has dedicated the past 15 years to helping organizations improve and enhance their retirement programs. His long-term track record of success is a result of working with hundreds of employers in implementing prudent processes designed to reduce fiduciary liability and plan expenses, meet specific plan objectives and significantly improve participant outcomes.
Joe is a frequent and nationally recognized speaker and presenter to employer and industry groups. He has conducted numerous retirement plan workshops educating employers on the key elements of successful retirement plans.
Joe was recently named the 2014 Retirement Plan Advisor of the Year by PlanSponsor magazine, which chooses an advisor annually who best represents their mission to help make retirement security a reality for workers across the nation. He holds the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) Series 7, 8, 9, 26, 63 and 65 licenses.
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series: 7, 8, 9, 26
- North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) Series 63, 65
- Bachelors of Finance Degree, St. Cloud State University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), Center for Fiduciary Studies at the University of Pittsburgh
- Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC), American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist Designation (CRPS®), College for Financial Planning in Denver, CO
- RF™ (Registered Fiduciary) Designation, DALBAR
Advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor. General securities offered through Triad Advisors, Member FINRA/SIPC. Triad Advisors and Sikich Financial are not affiliated.