Glen Birnbaum, CPA, ABV, ASA, CVA, CM&AA, is a partner with over 20 years of experience valuing closely held businesses. Glen provides expert accounting and tax advisory services for a range of entities, including those in the agriculture, manufacturing and construction industries. He excels in delivering tax and succession planning services to his clients, who value his commitment to strengthening their businesses.
Glen is a regular guest speaker on the agriculture podcast, “Moving Iron Tax Moves,” and has been quoted in various Bloomberg Tax, Fortune, Tax Notes and Wall Street Journal articles. When he’s not working, Glen enjoys traveling with his wife and spending time on the family farm in Lincoln, Illinois.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Illinois CPA Society
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA)
- East Peoria Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Bradley University Department of Accounting, Advisory Council
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Bradley University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) of the American Society of Appraisers
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
- 2009 InterBusiness Issues’ 40 Leaders Under Forty