Cheryl Aschenbrener, CPA, is a Partner and the National Co-leader of Transaction Advisory Services, with over 20 years of experience in strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, business advisory and assurance services. Cheryl’s clients rely on her for deep industry expertise and a hands-on approach in structuring and due diligence work for portfolio company acquisitions, strategic buyers and private equity funds. She delivers a fresh perspective and the right team when performing quality of earnings reports and value-added planning for private equity funds.
In her leadership role, Cheryl oversees the team of transaction advisory service professionals at the firm and is responsible for the strategic direction and growth of the practice. Cheryl also serves as the point person for client relationships and as a member of the firm’s Board of Directors.
Cheryl’s passionate and energetic approach helps her clients achieve their most challenging goals. Outside of the office, you will find Cheryl actively involved in the community or playing with her precious Schnoodle, Charlie. She is always planning her next vacation and knows just what to do when your suitcase doesn’t arrive.
- Waukesha County Business Alliance Manufacturing Alliance, Board Member
- Waukesha County Center for Growth, Board Member
- Elmbrook Humane Society, Past Vice President, Treasurer and Board Member
- Wisconsin Club, Treasurer, Board Member and Finance Committee Chairperson
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Management Accountants, Past Vice President, Communications; Past Vice President, Membership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Accounting and Management Information Systems, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater