Anthony M. Cervini, CPA, CFE, is responsible for providing technical services to Sikich’s governmental clients in all areas of governmental accounting, auditing, financial reporting, budget development, internal controls, revenue and expenditure forecasting, and cash and debt management.
Anthony has participated in hundreds of audits of municipalities and other governmental entities since beginning his career with Sikich in 2005. He also has been responsible for serving as lead instructor for governmental accounting, auditing, financial reporting, cash management and internal control courses internally and for the Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA), Wisconsin Government Finance Officers Association (WGFOA) and Illinois CPA Society.
Anthony serves on the GFOA Special Review Committee and the Illinois CPA Society Government Report Review Committee, is a contributor to the IGFOA Legislative Committee and has served as a budget reviewer for the Government Finance Officers Association Distinguished Budget Presentation Award.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society, Government Report Review Committee – Sub-Chair (GAAP Basis Committee)
- Illinois Government Finance Officers Association, Young Professionals Network – Steering Committee
- Wisconsin Government Finance Officers Association
- GFOA Special Review Committee
- Naperville Area Humane Society, Treasurer
- PrimeGlobal Managers’ Leadership Program, Cohort 2 (2015-2016)
- Greater Aurora Chamber of Commerce Leadership Academy, Class of 2007
- Greater Aurora Chamber of Commerce Leadership Academy, 2008 Steering Committee
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, The University of Iowa
- Master of Business Administration, Benedictine University