Anthony M. Cervini, CPA, CFE, is the partner-in-charge of Government Services at Sikich. Anthony is responsible for providing technical services to Sikich’s governmental clients in all areas of governmental accounting, auditing, financial reporting, budget development, internal controls, revenue and expenditure forecasting, and cash and debt management.
Anthony has participated in hundreds of audits of municipalities and other governmental entities since beginning his career with Sikich in 2005. He also has been responsible for serving as lead instructor for governmental accounting, auditing, financial reporting, cash management and internal control courses internally and throughout the Midwest.
Anthony serves as a member of the GFOA Special Review Committee and is the current Chair of the Illinois CPA Society Government Report Review Committee. Anthony previously served as a budget reviewer for the Government Finance Officers Association Distinguished Budget Presentation Award.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society Government Report Review Committee
GAAP Basis Reporting – Sub-Chair (2018-2020)
- Illinois Government Finance Officers Association
- Wisconsin Government Finance Officers Association
- GFOA Special Review Committee
- Naperville Area Humane Society, Treasurer (2010-2017)
- PrimeGlobal Managers’ Leadership Program (2015-2016)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, The University of Iowa
- Master of Business Administration, Benedictine University