PROCESS MANUFACTURING SOFTWARE built on NetSuite
Results-driven process and chemical manufacturing software that maintains your customer focus, enables agility, innovation, and a sharp competitive edge.
INNOVATION, PRODUCTIVITY, AND COMPLIANCE
In process and chemical manufacturing, digital technology picks up when your sophisticated production equipment and control devices reach their limits. The right process and chemical manufacturing software makes it easier to meet customer needs with an optimal balance of flexibility and efficiency, creating the formulas you want to test and produce within a solid compliance framework.
ENABLEMENT AT ANY STAGE OF YOUR PROCESS MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
Increase production throughput, cut production delays, do away with costly errors and inefficiencies, and boost the performance of your assets. Sikich process manufacturing teams put to work our extensive industry expertise together with our ERP and CRM software capabilities to connect and automate processes and data flows throughout your operation and supply-chain relationships.
As one of the top three NetSuite partners in the world, and 2022 North America Partner of the Year, Sikich assists you in implementing and fine-tuning NetSuite to manage and grow your business and its customer relationships. We collaborate with you to implement, configure, integrate, and run your process manufacturing software environment, and make sure it truly meets your company’s specific business goals.
CREATING REAL BUSINESS OUTCOMES FROM YOUR PROCESSES AND INNOVATION
Improve accuracy, optimization, and control with NetSuite software, configured for chemical and process manufacturing to drive operational excellence and grow revenue.
Whether you process basic chemicals, specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals, agricultural products, or consumer goods, Sikich’s team of experts can help you improve your efficiency and productivity, gain greater agility, or ready your company for strategic business transformation.
- Optimize design based on cost, potency, or density
- Refine values or run multiple “what-if” scenarios with real-time feedback
- Mix-and-match units of measure between volume and mass
- Restrict raw material consideration, set targets for formula viability, and gain the flexibility to include custom data or calculations to meet your specific needs
- Effortlessly create and maintain multiple formulas/ recipes
- Establish component yield
- Enable security functions to limit which users can view, modify, and approve formulas.
- Quickly view real-time costs when formulas are updated.
- Effectively manage the complete cost of formulas to include labor and overhead as well as planned cost increases of raw materials.
- Work seamlessly in multiple units of measure and lot numbers
- Achieve higher product quality and greater consistency with user permissions, real-time alerts for product substitutions, built-in checks and balances and more
- Achieve a more reliable inventory with tighter controls.
- Easily manage inventory using a robust, multi-site warehousing system.
- Assign quality control tests for incoming raw materials and prevent usage in production until quality control gives a green light.
- Make transaction processing simple and accurate by integrating barcode scanners with warehouse management systems (WMS).
- Combine multiple orders into a single batch
- Enable approved users to make substitutions on-the-fly
- Easily trace lots from raw materials to finished goods
- Gain deeper quality and control by product and lot
- Generate Certificate of Analysis (CoA) in one-click
- Easily track and batch white labelled products with non-white labelled products
- Perform flexible quality control based on multiple batch steps or incoming materials.
- Quickly generate Certificates of Analysis (CoA) from a batch record or sales order.
- Single source of truth for all sales, manufacturing, accounting and QC data
- Run internal-only QC tests
- Set quality control limits for raw materials and or manufactured products
- Reduce administration time by using lot trace recall, tracking items in the system from purchase, through production, to sales orders
- Complete regulatory, global HAZMAT documentation in a single click and handle multiple jurisdictions on a single order
- Produce comprehensive, accurate safety data sheets (SDSs)
- Simplify the process of maintaining, updating, and sharing compliance documents by using a common template
Keep your NetSuite implementation efficient and ensure the best possible outcomes with proven, best practice-based process templates and intellectual property.
Get the connected, available and accountable support that your organization deserves by joining the ranks of our highly satisfied clients.
WORLD-CLASS, EXPERT SERVICES TO REALIZE RESULTS FROM TECHNOLOGY
START DRIVING RESULTS IN YOUR PROCESS MANUFACTURING
Learn how Sikich can help you with all your technology needs.