Enabling agility, innovation and a sharp competitive edge for chemical manufacturers
Turn the page to a new chapter in chemical manufacturing
Chemical manufacturers compete in a volatile, competitive market where regulatory and standards compliance is critical. They also aim to deliver innovative products and services, streamline operations, improve profit margins, and stay ahead of the competition. A shortage of skilled workers, complex and globalized supply chains, and aging asset infrastructures further compel chemical companies to become more agile.
When Sikich delivers technology systems for chemical manufacturers, we hope to accomplish more than help you address these challenges. We also help you reach your goals for growth and position your business to be viable and competitive for many years to come.
Transcending the current state of the business to realize your strategy
Sikich tailors its approach and solution delivery to address the requirements of the many diverse types of chemical manufacturers:
As a gold-certified, award-winning Microsoft partner with many years’ standing, Sikich assists you in implementing and fine-tuning the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for managing and growing your business and its customer relationships, drawing on and integrating specialized partner solutions as your need demands. Our clients include companies in many chemical manufacturing market segments, including plastics, oil field chemicals, adhesives, and fine chemicals.
Engage with Sikich to enable agile, competitive, customer-focused chemical manufacturing and transform your company into the kind of organization that others aspire to be
Drive operational excellence and grow revenue
- Create and monitor KPIs
- Manage and forecast financials
- Understand global supply-chain events
- Adjust production levels
- Respond to changes in demand
- Manage assets proactively
- Deliver a common reporting view across departments and geographies
- Connect sales, production, R&D, and financial workflows
- Share realtime information businesswide
- Enable sound decisions based on reliable, timely reports
- Speed decision-making and problem solving
- Translate organizational and industry change into a business asset
- Respond proactively to alerts
Optimize key business areas
- Portfolio management
- Business modeling
- Alignment of people, processes, and assets
- Responding to market changes
- Targeted, strategic product development
- Optimizing the cost and supply of feedstock
- Quality assurance
- Planning to meet demand
- Rapidly adjusting product mixes
- Minimizing product shelf life
- Planning distribution to match production
- Improving fill rates
- Controlling the costs of winning and serving customers
- Targeting the most profitable market segments
Solutions, apps, and expertise to meet all your business needs
On the Azure cloud, you have access to a large arsenal of business analytics and intelligence solutions that can help you understand business and market events, and track the progress of all activities in your company. Sikich helps you make the best of these tools.
CRM capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics 365
In the Dynamics 365 environment, old boundaries between ERP and CRM are no longer helpful. With help from Sikich, you can deploy cloud-based software tools to power your sales, marketing, and customer relationship management as you grow the business.
Azure is one of the world’s most mature and secure cloud platforms, with a wealth of Microsoft and partner solutions and technology services. Among the many possible options, we help you choose and use those with the most potential for advancing your interests.We make it easy to integrate your cloud and on-premise resources in an efficient infrastructure.