Here are the top three reasons why you should look at Jet Reports as your reporting tool of choice.
Jet Reports Provides Accurate Answers to Current and Future Questions from Your ERP DataJet Reports provides a direct, live connection to your ERP so that you can easily report on and analyze data by drilling down from summary to transactional detail. This implementation setup can be done without any help from your IT department. This enables you to get a handle on costs in the short term, and to answer new questions that continually arise.
You Can Review Pre-written, Out of the Box Reports to Quickly Make Sense of Your BusinessDuring these times, there are specific reports that you must monitor frequently. Jet Reports created a set of pre-built, refreshable report templates to help organizations answer common questions around cost control and forecasting with:
- Rolling Cash Flow Statement – Provide cash balance visibility on the next key reporting date
- Payables Aging – Easily monitor when your debtor liabilities are falling due.
- Receivables Aging – Manage cash flow by forecasting future collections.
- Supplier Spend – View your actual spend by supplier in real-time.
- Receivables Applied Receipts – Track customer receipts to ensure collections are on schedule.
- Inventory Analysis – Easily gain insight into on-hand inventory and turnover.