Our team is honored to announce that Sikich has been named NetSuite’s North American Solution Provider of the Year for 2022.
NetSuite’s Partner of the Year program aims to recognize partner organizations that have gone above and beyond during the previous 18 months to promote innovation and provide outstanding support to NetSuite customers. With nearly 1,000 partners in NetSuite’s network, being recognized as a Partner of the Year is an incredible honor; it demonstrates NetSuite’s trust in a partner’s ability to provide unmatched support and services to its clients.
Netsuite recognizes three categories in its Partner of the Year program, including Solution Providers, Alliance Partners and SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) partners.
What is a NetSuite Solution Provider?
Sikich is a NetSuite Solution Provider, meaning our teams assist clients with everything needed to establish a successful NetSuite integration, from licensing to implementation and ongoing support.
To better understand the role of Solution Providers, NetSuite defines them as “business application experts who deliver complete NetSuite cloud computing solutions, from selling NetSuite licenses to implementation and support. Solution Providers have demonstrated accounting/ERP, CRM or ecommerce expertise delivered with proven methodologies that ensure your success.”
A Solution Provider like Sikich will help you along every step of your journey, from identifying the best solutions for your business and configuring a tech stack to meet your needs to implementing the technology, training your staff, and providing ongoing support long after launch.
When you work alongside a certified solution provider, you will have direct access to NetSuite’s team while gaining the added benefit of having a partner on your side to negotiate pricing and customize your solution. When you work with a company that NetSuite has recognized as Partner of the Year, you gain the additional confidence that you are working alongside a highly-qualified, results-driven organization.
“We can get you going faster, quicker and cleaner, which is the most important thing. Clients need to focus on their business, not putting applications in. The risk is a lot less when working with a solution provider, because we’ve done enough of these implementations that we were recognized at a high level,” Mike Kean, Sikich Partner in Charge of Technology, said.
Working With a Partner Vs. NetSuite Direct
When considering a NetSuite implementation, companies can choose to work with a partner or with NetSuite directly. Working alongside a trusted partner is typically the best option for businesses with complex integration and customization needs.
For instance, we often work with life sciences organizations such as early-stage pharmaceutical companies and contract research organizations (CROs) with unique software requirements. Although NetSuite’s internal team could provide these organizations with an out-of-the-box solution, a partner (especially one with hundreds of similar implementations under its belt) will better understand the client’s business needs and lifecycles and have the experience to provide a truly helpful technology solution.
When you find a NetSuite partner who genuinely knows your industry, you can move forward confidently, knowing they will create an integration strategy to fit your distinctive requirements and workflows.
“We have teams that have hundreds of implementations under their belt. They understand the needs of the industry and ask questions that clients aren’t asking. Because they’ve been doing this for so long and understand the lifecycle of these companies, that allows us to have a strong base and reach out to other industries as well,” said Jim Hickey, Sikich Mid-Market Sales Partner.
A great NetSuite Solution Provider will be able to assist you with:
- Non-Standard Implementations: No two implementations are the same. Some companies may need additional, customized features to enhance workflows and meet governmental compliance regulations, while others may want to save money and stick to the bare minimum. Your partner should understand the ins and outs of your industry and business and offer support with non-standard implementations.
- Change Management and Training: A new software will only be effective if your team understands how to use it and makes it part of their daily toolkit. During the implementation process, Sikich’s team will train your team and assist with change management to ensure you get the most out of your new technology.
- Integrations: NetSuite can integrate with most third-party software solutions. If you have specific tools that you want to continue using after migrating to NetSuite, your partner should be able to integrate these systems with NetSuite to develop a fully-rounded tech stack.
- Cost Savings: If you work with NetSuite directly, you may be stuck paying a set amount for licensing and migration assistance. However, NetSuite partners have more leverage and can utilize their knowledge and connections to help you negotiate prices and pinpoint areas where you can cut costs.
- Ongoing Support: Implementing a new software solution is never one-and-done. You may realize after launch that you need more (or less) functionality than you anticipated, or you may need to integrate third-party applications to make your systems more fluid. Your NetSuite partner should not leave you hanging after deployment. They should provide ongoing maintenance and support to ensure your migration is successful.
Contact our team today to learn more about Sikich’s NetSuite Partner of the Year award or about working with a NetSuite partner.