We are excited to now be able to offer Oracle’s PBCS (Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service). We are able to assist our NetSuite clients with the NetSuite version. The only difference between the Oracle version and the NetSuite version is that NetSuite includes its Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services integration. For our non-NetSuite clients, we can help you implement Oracle PBCS.
With NetSuite PBCS you can do the following all within NetSuite:
- Contains built-in workflow and approvals, allowing you to always know where you are in the budgeting process.
- Build advanced budgets and forecasts that’s fully integrated to NetSuite.
- Create advanced dashboards that combines data from multiple data sources including data sources other than NetSuite or your core ERP. For example, if you are using Salesforce with NetSuite, you can create a dashboard that combines data from both systems.
- Use sandboxes to create multiple what-if scenarios.
- Use attributes to combine and analyze data in ways that don’t have to be defined inside your ERP system.
- The Smartview feature provides integration with Microsoft Office. You can easily create ad-hoc reports and queries directly from Excel without needing to understand underlying data structures. Smartview also integrates with Word and PowerPoint, allowing you to easily create your Board Reports.
- Since it is built on the Oracle Hyperion platform, you know it’s both powerful and scalable.
- You can build business rules right in and build complex calculations as necessary.
- Because it’s in the cloud, it’s fast to deploy.
Business Reasons to Consider PBCS
- Finance is expected to do more with less, with fewer errors, in less time.
- Excel spreadsheets make finance more difficult due to the following:
- Data inaccuracy – 90% have errors
- Wasted time – 75% of time is spent rekeying and manually rolling up data
- Outdated – 64% of plans are obsolete by the time they have been put into effect
- Multiple what-if scenario analysis is very difficult if not impossible.
- Budget cycles take way too much time and effort.
Key benefits of PBCS
- Organizations that are effective at integrating financial and operational data, embedding analytics in every process, and using advanced analytical techniques to predict future trends outrank their peers by 70% on measures of profit and revenue!
- 38% less time in planning process
- 32% less time creating management reports
- 12% increase in forecast accuracy
NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services can be quickly and easily using our Planning 101 implementation that includes the following features:
- Operational Expense Planning
- Capital Expense Planning
- Revenue Planning
- Personnel Planning
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cashflow
- Smart View Office Integration
- NetSuite integration (of course)
View this product overview video for more information and see a high level demonstration of NetSuite PBCS.
Don’t Miss NetSuite updates. Get our insights.
[gravityform id=”14″ title=”false” description=”false”]