Are there external business websites that you use for daily tasks, and you’re tired of switching in and out of NetSuite on your browser to view them? Well, you can easily add them to your NetSuite dashboard for quick referencing! With the use of RSS feeds, you can add up to two portlets on your dashboard to view external websites in NetSuite.
Here’s how to use external websites in NetSuite.
- Navigate you your dashboard, and click the “Personalize” down arrow to see the standard content.
- Scroll over to RSS/Atom Feed.
- Click the RSS/Atom Feed Icon to add to your dashboard.
- Click on the 3 bar icon at the upper right hand corner of the portlet, and choose “Set Up.”
- Choose from one of the predefined links or choose custom to add your own.
- You can find the RSS feed for a specific website by looking for this icon on the page.
- Once you enter that RSS feed URL, simply hit “Save,” and you will now see the feed displayed directly on your dashboard for quick and easy viewing.
Voilà! You can now easily access external websites without ever leaving the NetSuite interface.
If you’d like to learn more about this or anything else about NetSuite, please contact us at any time! You can also learn about more great tips for NetSuite on our YouTube playlist or our other blog posts.