Do you have customers asking for access to the customer center, but aren’t sure exactly how to give them that ability? Here’s a quick and easy tip on how to give your customers the access they need to the great information in the NetSuite customer center.
- Navigate to the customer record in NetSuite and click “Edit.”
- Scroll to find “System Information” and open the “Access” tab.
- Click the next to “Give Access” to give the customer access.
- You will then be able to select the role the customer will log in with as well as a password. Note: By default, the customer will log in to the customer center using the email address associated with the customer record.
- By scrolling down a little further you can give access to individual contacts within a customer record by checking the access box next to the particular contact.
- Under password, you can enter a password they will use to log into the customer center. Note: By default, the contact will log in to the customer center using the email address associated with the contact record.
Congratulations, you now can fulfill your customer requests and grant them access to the customer center! If you want to learn more great tips about NetSuite, visit our YouTube playlist, our other blogs, or contact us.