Microsoft Dynamics GP allows organizations to keep current on changing business conditions, with ease. Dynamics GP delivers many integrated monitoring tools to help your people access the most relevant, accurate, and timely information about your business.
- Easily create and manage budgets. With Microsoft Forecaster, users can build budget that incorporate market conditions and specific business objectives. And, when the business environment changes, Microsoft Forecaster allows you to adjust forecasts and budgets so that managers can respond effectively.
- Access key business metrics in the Executive Center. Microsoft Dynamics GP delivers standard business metrics that allow manager to easily determine the real-time financial health of the organization. Available through Business Portal, these KPIs can warn people when specified values reach a certain point above or below a target value.
- Increase insight with built-in customizable and refreshable Microsoft Excel spreadsheet reports. Microsoft Dynamics GP has more than 500 Microsoft Office Excel reports out of the box that give you access to real-time data and are customizable. And, with Microsoft Office SharePoint, access reports from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Use real-time notifications and alerts. With Microsoft Dynamics GP, users can set up Business Alerts to automatically notify them about business changes. The Business Alerts feature monitors the Microsoft SQL Server database for conditions you specify.
- Look for trends and relationships with predictive modeling capabilities. Help your people work more proactively with the ability to spot opportunities and identify potential problems before they occur, and significantly reduce ad hoc requests to the IT department for reports and other information.