No matter the industry, companies within are looking for ways to better improve their relationships with their customers, whether it’s from reshoring or simply updating their business systems to better serve their customers. Many of these companies already have a type of CRM or ERP software system in place, but these are often older systems that are siloed, overly complex, and quite outdated. To free businesses from these constraints, Microsoft developed Dynamics 365 to connect companies to all parts of their operations seamlessly via the cloud. Since this system does operate through the cloud, businesses can start with as little as they need for operations and grow as the business grows.
Microsoft reports that since they rolled out Dynamics 365 in July 2016, they’ve had HP, AccuWeather, Ecolab, Helsana, and the Renault Sports Formula One Team “transform their businesses” with Dynamics 365. Of course, Microsoft being Microsoft, they aren’t content to rest their laurels with this creation. They’ve expanded what Dynamics 365 can do and offer businesses to transform how they connect and cultivate relationships with customers.
Dynamics 365 for Sales
Dynamics 365 for Sales allows salespeople to manage their sales data and actions directly within Office 365. They can create quotes using customer insights, accurate pricing and inventory info, and easily record all of this information in the correct system. Even better, all of this can be done without ever leaving Outlook.
Now, Microsoft has integrated LinkedIn with Dynamics 365 for Sales, allowing salespeople to tap into their professional networks and relationships without leaving Outlook. They explained that merging LinkedIn will improve the sales process by:
- Leveraging signals across email, CRM and LinkedIn to get contextual recommendations for the next best action within Dynamics 365 for Sales, facilitating introductions directly through the company’s network, and sending InMail, messages and customized connection requests
- Engaging buyers with tailored content throughout the account lifecycle, and getting account and lead updates including news mentions and job changes
- Building strong relationships with existing contacts through access to LinkedIn profile details including photos, current roles and work history.
Dynamics 365 for Talent
Microsoft is also rolling out this July a Dynamics 365 application perfect for HR organizations—Dynamics 365 for Talent. The app provides a “360-degree view of your workforce” for sourcing, recruiting, onboarding, and retaining new employees.
HR organizations will be able to do the following with Dynamics 365 for Talent:
- Access the best talent, more quickly, with LinkedIn Recruiter integrations that enable dynamic candidate profiles to give managers and interviewers the most up-to-date information
- Deliver personalized onboarding experiences that accelerate employees’ ability to deliver impact with targeted activities and learning resources, along with access to relevant contacts
- Maintain an up-to-date view of employee experiences through a consolidated HR profile spanning Office 365, Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn profile information
- Drive operational excellence, measure business impact and improve program effectiveness with integrated intelligence that lets you maximize your human resources.
Dynamics 365 for Retail
Modern retailers have to manage various store locations all while laying groundwork for future growth. They absolutely need a cloud-based business system to keep up and outpace the competition. With Dynamics 365 for Retail, retailers will have an “integrated end-to-end view of their operations with centralized management, and clear visibility across stores, employees, customers, inventory, and financials.”
Thanks to the cloud, retailers can implement mobile-optimized point of sale experiences to improve sales and customer experiences and capabilities to allow customers to buy and return products anywhere.
It doesn’t matter what products or services your company provides. Any business can benefit and transform their customer relationships with Dynamics 365 in the cloud. Contact us to discuss how we can implement a Dynamics system tailored to your business needs as efficiently as possible.
You can read the full announcement from Microsoft about these new Dynamics 365 updates on the Microsoft blog.