Digital technology, market changes, volatile supply chains, and generational turnover prompt manufacturers to reinvent how they do business. Makers of rolled goods have an opportunity to become digital leaders that redefine their industry.
7 digital transformations in rolled goods manufacturing
Why partner with Sikich to drive rolled goods manufacturing modernization?
Clients often remind us of the following five reasons for engaging with the Sikich team:
- Many years of industry expertise and a strong track record of success in working with rolled goods makers and other manufacturers
- Collaborative, client-driven approach designed to empower people and spur innovation
- Transformative practice of realizing role and process optimizations before deploying new technology
- HEADSTART methodology to accelerate software deployments, minimize risk, and achieve desired outcomes rapidly, based on industry best practices
- Large portfolio of business, technology, and cybersecurity consulting, implementation support, and ongoing services
Results rolled-goods makers accomplish with Sikich assistance
Sikich works with every client to establish relevant metrics for the success of a consulting and technology implementation project. Here are examples of typical, tangible results we often help rolled goods manufacturers achieve:
- Build a streamlined, unified technology environment with seamless integration and bidirectional dataflows between ERP and MES.
- Deliver data insight and decision enablement throughout the organization.
- Enable reliable forecasting, capacity, and materials planning months into the future.
- Standardize the processes of multiple manufacturing divisions on one MES or ERP foundation.
- Bring advance visibility and agility to supply chain management.
- Enable preventive maintenance based on equipment data.
Putting the best of modern ERP and MES technology to work
Sikich uses state-of-the-art solutions from today’s leading software providers. We are proud of our thriving partnerships with these organizations. Sikich has received many awards and acclaim from our technology partners, analysts, and industry media.
Solutions we often deploy and configure for rolled goods manufacturers include:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- JUST MES solution suite
“The old system was kind of geared more toward what we do, and not as much as how we can use the data we are collecting to make us better. I think with the JUST suite that we have now, we have the opportunity to do that…to take us to the next level when it comes to manufacturing excellence.”– Laura Jackson, Director of Product Data Management, Phifer
- Contact the Sikich rolled goods consulting team.
- Visit our webpage on 12 crucial transformations rolled product manufacturers must make to survive.
- Review the customer success story about Phifer, the world’s largest producer of aluminum and fiberglass insect screening products.