Sikich SCM is more than a warehouse management system, more than distribution software and more than accounting software. It is the fully integrated software solution that makes your business reporting functions come together into one of the most powerful analytic tools available on the market today. Designed for medium sized businesses you will find every business operation is represented in the level of detail you need to make accurate, precise decision making. Sikich SCM, powered by Microsoft Dynamics® will not only improve the way you do business, it will change the way you think about every aspect of distribution. A refined level of detail in your order processing and warehouse management will ensure you stay one step ahead of your customers. Accurate stock replenishment, detailed lead times, full customer history analysis, and integration with market data are just some of the functional aspects that guarantee no stone goes unturned in the quest for superior business information. Sikich SCM is the partner-delivered enterprise resource planning software (ERP), powered by Microsoft Dynamics® that your business needs for unparalleled insight into the engines that drive your business.
Supply Chain Management Functionality
eCommerce and SureTax Integration
Vendor Performance Management
Forecasting and Replenishment
Purchasing and Requisitions
Advanced Shipment Notification
We have developed a Third Party Logistics (3PL )software solution that will allow your business to automate and integrate your warehouse, 3PL transactions and activities. The result will allow you to streamline processes to operate your supply chain business more efficiently and profitably.
- Define rates to charge clients on over 20 warehouse activities.
- Bill at periodic times rather than per order/shipment.
- Charge for creating client items.
- Manage warehouse activities (i.e. receipts, picks, physical inventory, returned shipments, ASN processing from supplier and return of client product to supplier).
- User defined activities; manual vs. imported order and charging separate rates; manual PO creation vs. PO creation from ASN; expedited shipping charges (premium if shipping is same day).
- Data import order addresses and sales order; unique method of consolidating order deliveries to improve performance; calculate cheapest shipping agent and service to make the requested delivery date; create and consolidate orders to single order with one ship date.
- Efficient processing of order; pre-create package shipping labels; calculate cost effective ways to package items; pre-print shipping labels; Line Journal Scanning of shipping labels to collect shipments and update what is shipped directly from the line.
- Charge for storage space utilized; limit bins to single client; track space used by client inventory.
- Track KPI information on 3PL activities per customer.
- Create projects to group activities together.
- Define kits to be shipped.
- Track KPI information per project.
- Create blanket orders to hold demand until order addresses are imported later.
- Invoice at project level (not each order shipment).
- Scan option to add packaging information to shipping station and add item to order for inventory management and billing.
- Queue lists of data import with errors that need attention for their projects or customers.
- Quick access to rate cards and project definitions.
- Track time and number of resources used on each line.
- Feeds production orders for time consumed against production orders.
- Feeds job journals for indirect labor tracking.
Click here to learn how we support Distributors.
Designed for rental companies to support operations, including service, sales, inventory, rental and repair. This includes healthcare, A/V, construction and general rentals.
Designed for energy companies to support operations, including service, sales, inventory, rental and repair. Click here to learn more.
With this enterprise resource planning (ERP) offering, food banks are more appropriately equipped to receive, process and distribute food with different storage requirements. In addition, they can continue to procure large quantities of food from manufacturers, farmers, food drives and more. Find out how Sikich’s ERP Food Bank Management system can help food banks manage and maintain their centers.
- Dual Check Signatures – Bitmap and Live Signature
- National Accounts – Sell/Ship to Programs Bill to Agencies
- Overdue Balances – Automated Hold Notifications ACH – BlackBaud Merchant Services
- Grants Management
- TEFAP Program and Food Allocation Management
- Prior Period Adjustments
- Batch Credit Memo Creation
- Donor Management – Distinguish between Donors and Vendors
Credit Card, Payroll and Payables Import Commodity Supplemental Food Program Import Integration with Roadnet – External Routing Tool Integrated with Agency Express Grocery Rescue Import
Food Bank Classifications – Defined by Food Bank Codes and Uniform Number Codes Catch Weight Qualifiers – Define Items, Agencies/ Programs with Qualifier Freight Bills – Allocate Freight Costs to Purchased Item Vendor Catalog – Hold Different Prices by Vendor Custom Item Pricing Picking by Warehouse Zone Inventory Sourcing – Identify Donated Product as to its Source Inventory Categorization Physical Inventory Cycle Counts RF in the Warehouse – Pick, Put-Away, Move and Count Product Assembly Management Lot Level Expiration Management Delivery Charges Donation Pick-Ups
Click here to learn more.
Provides a seamless, real-time interface to the Wolters Kluwer’s SureTax platform to calculate and report accurate taxes on quotes, orders, invoices and credit memos for both sales and purchases.
Agriware transforms everyday business processes into powerful functionality that meets the unique demands of medium and large growers.
Learn more about Agriware HERE.