Skype for Business is now officially Microsoft Teams. Supported by Skype’s infrastructure, Teams has faster meeting join times and a better browser experience without requiring additional plugins. However, those who are still using Skype for Business can still use it until Teams their needs. However, it won’t be long before all Skype for Business users will have to upgrade to Teams.
Working with us
Together with Microsoft Practical Guidance for Cloud Voice, Sikich is a proven partner using a proven methodology to deliver this state-of the-art technology to your business. Sikich is a Microsoft Gold Partner that can help you leverage the Microsoft Practical Guidance for Cloud Voice and our proven methodology to help your company realize more efficient, cost effective unified communications.
As an award winning Microsoft partner, we offer the service and expertise needed to make your implementation and continued support a success.
Case Study: Delta Systems
Delta Systems is a manufacturer and supplier of components for the outdoor power equipment industry. Among Delta Systems’ largest customers are some Fortune 500 companies. Delta Systems knew they needed Office 365 for the company, but they weren’t sure where to begin. They relied upon our resources and our expertise for a successful implementation. Since then, they are still going strong with continued Office 365 support.
Achieve More With a Fully Integrated Communication Solution
We believe that the heart of productivity is great teamwork, and the heart of great teams is great communication. Productivity today is centered on conversations—sometimes a quick instant message or call, and sometimes a meeting planned in advance including voice, video, and content sharing.
Office 365 is a world-class productivity service that helps great teams to accomplish great achievements. At the heart of Office 365 Communications is the Teams service connecting your teams with the experience they love, in the Office applications they use every day. With Teams, you can simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing.
Tools for the Professional
Sikich offers a fully integrated communications solution based on Office 365, our services, and certified hardware to ensure the best experience for your end-users.
We help our customers along all the steps of the productivity improvement journey, starting with deployment planning and roll-out, to making sure your teams are up to speed with the new solution and comfortable enough with the new ways of communication. By leveraging our company’s offering, your teams will be able to communicate like never before using Office 365 and Teams.
Related Teams and Skype for Business Insights
What You Should Know About the Skype for Business to Teams Transition
If you haven’t transitioned to Teams yet, you should plan for it as soon as possible.
Using Polycom VVX Phones with Microsoft Teams
If you’ve been using a Polycom VVX phone with Skype for Business, you’re still good to use it with Teams.
“We have been very happy with Office 365, obviously, the e-mail piece of it, and we’re just starting to learn and understand the Teams application. We see a lot of value in it.”
– Mike Jeziorski, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Delta Systems
Skype for Business voice
- Anywhere Access – ability to make and receive business calls in the office, at home, or on the road, using your business number on your smartphone, tablet, PC, or desk phone.
- PSTN Conferencing – provides the flexibility to dial in to a meeting from a traditional phone, in addition to the existing ability to join a meeting with a single click on your PC or mobile device.
- Teams Meeting Broadcast – makes it easier than ever to produce large virtual meetings for up to 10,000 meeting attendees, who can join from virtually any browser or device (see it in action). Teams truly is a single platform for every type of meeting.
- Cloud PBX – enables companies to eliminate separate PBX systems and transition to the cloud with Office 365 as the center of communications management.
- PSTN Calling – ability to subscribe to Microsoft managed calling plans and phone numbers.
- Skype Connectivity – Connect, communicate, and collaborate with colleagues, consumers, other businesses, and friends and family—anyone who uses Skype—with both voice and HD video.