Violet Balulis, MBA, PHR, is an HR advisory consultant in Sikich’s practice with over 15 years of hands-on experience. Among her many talents, Violet specializes in assessing client needs and developing appropriate human resource deliverables. She offers a range of solutions including employee relations, training and development and regulatory compliance as well as HR policy and process development, organizational development, risk mitigation, staff coaching and mentoring. Violet often assists clients with their talent management, HR administration and compliance, HRIS system implementation and time and attendance management.
She serves businesses and organizations in a variety of industries, such as hospitality, retail, real estate, manufacturing, not-for-profit, education, finance and more. When Violet isn’t working, you’ll catch her trying out new restaurants with her husband and daughters or escaping for a solo trip to Target.
- The Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), Member
- Business & Legal Resources (BLR), Member
- Master’s in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Loyola University Chicago
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration and Management, Northeastern Illinois University
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)