Valerie Johnson, CFP®, is a financial advisor with Sikich Financial, who possesses years of experience helping clients achieve their financial goals. Valerie specializes in the design and implementation of wealth accumulation and preservation programs, as well as the development of plans for business owners, executives, foundations, individuals and more. She has a strong background in identifying and quantifying financial objectives, providing wealth accumulation and preservation advisory services, assisting with retirement lifestyle design, performing estate and gift planning, conducting personalized investment asset allocation and assisting with long-term care planning.
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Series 6: FINRA Investment Company Products and Variable Contracts Limited Representative
- Series 26: FINRA Investment Company Products and Variable Contracts Limited Principal
- Series 63: NASAA Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Life, annuity, accident and health, property and casualty Wisconsin and Illinois insurance licenses
- Ascension Healthcare Foundation, Former Chair of Board, Current Member
- Skylight Music Theatre, Board Member, Finance Committee
- Professional Dimensions, Charitable Fund Board
- Murray Hill Neighborhood Association, Block Captain
- Secure Futures (Make a Difference), Financial Literacy Student Mentor
- American Diabetes Association, Past Board Member, Gala Committee Chair
- American Heart Association, past Heart Ball committee member
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Past Academy of Finance Chair, Advisory Board Member
- College for Financial Planning, Kaplan Financial
Investment advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor.