Thao Ring, CFP®, CPFA®, is a financial advisor with 20 years of experience in financial planning and wealth management. Thao specializes in helping clients through all stages of the financial planning process. Working closely with individuals, families and small businesses, she provides comprehensive financial planning, investment portfolio management, retirement income planning and estate planning solutions uniquely designed to meet specific, individual needs.
Thao was born in Vietnam and lived there for the first 14 years of her life. She and her husband and daughter also lived in Alaska for a few years, prior to moving back to Indiana. She enjoys spending time with her family and Porkchop the dog, as well as traveling, hiking, skiing and yoga.
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing and International Business, Indiana University
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor® (CPFA®)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) 7 and 66
- Forty Under 40, Springfield Business Journal
Investment advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.