Sarah Truman, CPP, is a senior payroll consultant with over 24 years of experience in domestic and global payroll services. Sarah has concentrated expertise in a number of specialties, including transformation projects, payroll automation as well as equity and bonus programs. She assists clients with their payroll implementation and optimization, SOX control evaluation, software evaluations and recommendations, in addition to procedure development and writing.
Sarah’s domestic and global experience has provided her industry expertise in both public and private settings, serving clients in manufacturing, healthcare, law, higher education, defense contracting, agriculture, engineering, forestry, and more. Further, she has helped clients in over 15 countries. Sarah is knowledgeable in payroll software, including ADP’s Vantage, Ev5, and ProBusiness, Workday, Celergo, Safeguard, and many others.
- American Payroll Association, Job Task Analysis Work Group, Certification Item Development Taskforce
- Global Payroll Management Institute (GPMI)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Global Payroll Association (GPA)
- American Payroll Association (APA)
- Doctor of Business-Strategy & Innovation Candidate, Capella University
- Master of Public Administration, University of Montana
- Graduate Certificate-Conflict Resolution, University of Montana
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Montana
- Advanced Global Payroll Management Certificate, Global Payroll Management Institute
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP), American Payroll Association