Rufino Lomba, LSSBB, MHCS, CCP, possesses over 20 years of experience in human resources, talent management, time and attendance, payroll and information technology. Rufino offers expert services in HR strategy development, service delivery, selection and implementation of HR technologies and solutions, project management, data migration and testing management and lean process design.
Through this, he can assess a client’s current service delivery strategy, applications and processes against desired business requirements. He also can develop business cases for the investment in technology and infrastructure, assist with migrating clients to a new technology solution, design/redesign HR business processes and design and roll-out new service delivery models.
Rufino has experience working with small to large-sized company clients in domestic and global deployments of HR, time and attendance, payroll and talent management solutions.
- Bachelor of Science, Suffolk University
- Master of Business Administration, Boston University
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB), Villanova University
- Master Human Capital Strategist (MHCS) and Human Capital Strategist (HCS), Human Capital Institute
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), World at Work