Pattie Wagner, SPHR, CCMP, is a managing director of the Human Capital Management and Payroll Consulting team. She has over 20 years of experience working in a variety of industrial, high-tech, consumer, and financial settings. Pattie has also assisted both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations at the global, multi-national, and local levels. Among her many talents, Pattie excels at providing her clients with leadership development, program management, organizational design, and more. She is a dedicated HR professional with a drive to help organizations and their employees succeed.
Prior to joining Sikich, Pattie worked with companies like General Electric, Jumpstart Inc., Amazon, Goodyear, and Cisco, performing expert HR functions. She is also the founder and owner of Release Yoga, a yoga studio in northeast Ohio.
- Akron Area Society of Human Resources (SHRM)
- Goldman Sachs -10,000 Small Businesses
- Prosci Change Management/ADKAR
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Master’s Degree in Labor & Human Resources, The Ohio State University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, The University of Akron