Marie S. Marks, CFP®, CPFA®, is a senior retirement plan specialist with over 35 years of experience serving clients with their cash balance plans, defined benefit plans and defined contribution plans including 401(k), 401(a), 457 and 403(b). Marie specializes in assisting clients in all industries with corporate retirement plans and business consultations. She establishes and oversees retirement plans, provides benchmarking and RFP services and offers documented due diligence processes for retirement planning. Her ability to deliver a deep analysis of a company’s business practice and process for a retirement plan allows her to expertly consult on the overall benefits needs of a business.
Marie has been recognized by the City of Indianapolis and its mayor for her role in Financial Planning Day. Additionally, she has worked with President George W. Bush’s office in selecting senior citizens for the President’s roundtable event held in Indianapolis.
- Corporate Retirement Planning & Analysis
- Advisor Group’s Retirement Plan Advisory Council, Member
- National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) Top DC Advisor Team, 2022
- The Indianapolis Chapter of Financial Planners Association, Past Director of Public Relations
- Riverview Health Philanthropic Board, Past Member
- Volunteer League Fatima Retreat House, Past President
- Builder Association of Greater Indiana, Past Vice President
- USA Today and The Indianapolis Star, Contributing Writer
- Indiana Central University
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor® (CPFA®)
- Cash Balance Consultant (CBC)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7, 24, 8, 6
- NASAA Series 63, 65
- Indiana Department of Insurance: Life, Accident and Health
- The National Association of Plan Advisors’ Top Woman Advisors All-Stars
- Who’s Who International Professional Business Women
- The American Funds Group’s All-American Team Decade of Achievement
Investment advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.