Laura Steffey, CFP®, is a financial advisor on Sikich’s wealth management services team, who provides asset diversification and financial planning services. Laura has over 15 years of experience working closely with couples and single individuals to meet their financial goals through careful planning and asset modifications. In her current role, she delivers expert retirement and financial planning, investment management with a clear focus on helping clients meet their objectives and wealth preservation solutions.
Laura has earned her bachelor’s degree and the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) certification.
- South Akron Youth Mentorship, Advisory Board Member, Junior High Leader
- Financial Planning Association, Northeast Ohio Chapter, Member
- Greater Akron Musical Association, Past Board Member
Education & Licenses
- Bachelor of Arts in History, The Ohio State University
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 66
- Ohio Life & Health Insurance
- 2016 Woman of Professional Excellence, Women’s Network of Northeast Ohio
Investment advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, an SEC registered investment advisor.