Kevin Mallett is a senior managing director with over 48 years of experience in human capital management and technology. Prior to Sikich, Kevin was the President/CEO and founding member of Executive Alliance, a management consulting firm providing services in the practice areas of information management strategy, process and technology. Sikich acquired Executive Alliance in November of 2018.
Kevin’s client activities have focused on helping organizations develop a vision and strategy for the role of information systems, as well as conducting needs analysis, defining requirements, evaluating and selecting vendors, and planning and managing system implementations.
His expertise includes extensive leadership and consulting work with large corporations, higher education institutions and information technology firms.
- Mary’s Credit Union, Marlboro, Massachusetts, Board of Directors
- International Association for Human Resource Information Management, New England Chapter, Past Director
- The Hope Group, Past Board of Advisors Member
- Bentley University, Past Adjunct Professor and Board of Advisors Member
- Computer Sciences, Southwest College
- Colgate-Darden Executive Management Program, University of Virginia