Julie Krehbiel, CFP®, provides financial planning and wealth management services to individual, corporate and not-for-profit clients for Sikich Financial. Julie’s focus is on constructing investment portfolios consistent with the client’s objectives. She has worked in the investment industry since 1989 and has given numerous educational seminars and workshops, as well as the market report on the local news station.
Julie focuses on socially responsible and sustainable investing (also known as ESG investing). In this role, she supports individuals with investing in companies whose environmental footprint, social impact and governance issues are assessed.
- Sikich Financial
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- American Association of University Women (AAUW), Springfield, Illinois Chapter, Co-President
- Wooden It Be Lovely, Founding Board Member, Finance Committee Member
- Together Women Rise, Chapter Leader
- Community Foundation for Land of Lincoln
- Women for Women, Steering Committee Member, Investment Committee Member
- Habitat for Humanity, Past Board Member, Scrapbook Extravaganza Co-Chair
- Interfaith Relations Council Member
- World Citizens Alliance of Rotary (WeCARe), Member
- Master’s Degree in Finance, University of Illinois
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, University of Illinois