Jenny Andrews is a managing director for Sikich’s Human Capital Management & Payroll Consulting team, with many years of talent acquisition, employee development and employee relations experience. As a dedicated HR professional and talent development specialist, Jenny applies a unique and diverse skill set, the product of her extensive experiences as an operation executive as well as a HR business partner.
Jenny has a proven track record of business partnership and leadership in various organizations (public, private and not-for-profit), excelling in strategic planning, creating and sustaining a performance culture, leadership coaching, change and organizational effectiveness. With a communication style adaptable to employees at all levels and functions, Jenny enjoys providing creative HR solutions that are both effective and practical. She has extensive experience in advising management and employees on the implementation of HR services with an emphasis on compliance, employee relations, performance management, leadership coaching, learning and development.
- Society for Human Resource Management, Member
- Human Resources Management Association of Chicago (HRMAC), Member
- Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA), Member
- Illinois City/County Management Association (ILCOA), Member
- Valley Industrial Association (VIA), Member
- Center for Creative Leadership, Alumnus
- Business Management, concentration on Management and Organization Behavior, Benedictine University
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Center of Creative Leadership, Leadership Development Program (LDP)