Cindy Walter has 30 years of experience in human capital management technology and human resources. She provides a unique and thorough understanding of client challenges and how to support their organizations. Cindy excels in technology, human resources, change management, process redesign and executive coaching services. Her business market includes serving clients in the healthcare, consumer electronics, manufacturing, higher education, financial services, engineering, agriculture and robotics industries.
In her free time, Cindy is a hospice volunteer.
- Society for Human Resources Management
- International Foundation of Employee Benefits (CEBS)
- Master of Business Administration, University of Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting, Western New England University
- Executive Coaching Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt