Ashley Johnson, CPA, is a director on the not-for-profit services team of Sikich. Ashley has more than 10 years of public accounting experience and works extensively with not-for-profit organizations. She is responsible for audit engagement planning, supervision of fieldwork, and report preparation for a wide variety of not-for-profit clients, including associations, civic and community organizations, voluntary health and welfare organizations and organizations with HUD projects. Ashley also has extensive experience auditing federal award programs in accordance with Uniform Guidance and Wisconsin state award programs in accordance with the Wisconsin Single Audit Guidelines.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section, Member
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Certificate Program – Awarded Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- Master’s Degree in Professional Accountancy, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater