Common Forms Used During the Plan Year

The forms provided below are used to initiate the most common transactions that occur during a plan year. Not all forms may apply to all plans; see your plan document to determine if a specific transaction is allowed. There are two versions available for most forms. Language in the plan document determines which version of the forms to use. Plans that permit distributions in the form of an annuity have additional legal requirements. If you are unsure which version of a form to use, please contact Sikich for guidance.

Investment advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. 

Privacy Information

We use cookies to personalize the website for you and to analyze the use of our website. Click 'Privacy Options' to configure how we can interact with you and your device or computer.

Privacy policy | Close
private equity services construction accountants Agriculture Services Construction Services Non-Profit Services Government Services