Timm Bellazzini, CPA, CGMA, has been with Sikich since 2012 and is the youngest associate to ever be elected partner. Timm provides consulting and advisory services to a variety of middle-market businesses, including private equity groups and family offices. He also leads transactional advisory engagements, including quality of earnings and due diligence. Timm is responsible for directing assurance engagements and has significant experience in conducting and managing audit engagements of international businesses with up to $2 billion in revenue.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society
- Tooling and Manufacturing Association
- Valley Industrial Association
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Accounting and Business Management, North Central College
- Master of Accounting Science, Northern Illinois University