Timm Bellazzini, CPA, CGMA, is a Partner and the National Co-leader of Transaction Advisory Services. He delivers consulting and advisory services to a variety of middle-market businesses, with a passion for serving private equity groups and family offices. Timm thrives in the fast-paced transactions world and enjoys working with his clients to both find and create value. With a history of building long-standing relationships, Timm focuses on getting to know his clients on a personal level and drives value by building trust and delivering personal, senior-level attention.
In his leadership role, Timm is responsible for growing the team of transaction advisory service professionals, as well as serving as a trusted advisor for some of the firm’s marquee clients.
Outside of the office, you’ll find Timm spending time with his family and chasing his four young children, for which his collegiate football career prepared him well. He is also an avid sports fan and outdoorsmen. When not reciting children’s books, he enjoys reading, and his favorite book is “Food: What the Heck Should I Eat.”
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Midwest Business Brokers & Intermediaries
- Financial Executives International
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Accounting and Business Management, North Central College
- Master of Accounting Science, Northern Illinois University