Tim Beine, CPA, is a partner in the Milwaukee office, who oversees and manages the location’s accounting services team. Tim has over 25 years of experience in the field, serving clients in a variety of industries ranging from professional services to healthcare and manufacturing. He provides clients with expert tax planning services, outsourced accounting functions, controller CFO functions, payroll services, and more. Primarily serving owner-managed businesses, Tim works with companies of all sizes.
Tim also supervises a team of over a dozen accounting professionals in Sikich’s Milwaukee office, assisting them with client development and accounting functions. Additionally, he is a QuickBooks specialist and offers software support and expertise for clients in this area.
Tim also speaks at conferences and seminars, including the Waukesha County Business Alliance’s Wisconsin New Business Seminar.
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Waukesha County Community Foundation – Treasurer
- Watertown Area Cares Clinic, Inc. – Past Treasurer
- River Valley Alliance Church – Past Assistant Treasurer
- Watertown Sunrise Kiwanis – Past President, Past Treasurer
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, University of Wisconsin–Whitewater