Sylesh Babu, CPA, CFE, ACA, DipIFR, is a partner in the company’s audit and assurance practice. Sylesh has nearly 30 years of experience providing accounting and audit solutions. He has extensive knowledge addressing challenges for clients in manufacturing & distribution, business and professional services (such as engineering, law, staffing and IT consulting services), and with companies providing technology platform/software to administer their clients’ business operations.
In his role, he offers financial statement audit, review and compilation services as well as agreed upon procedures, due diligence, forensic and consulting services to businesses. Sylesh has performed assurance and due diligence services for various privately owned and public companies in the United States, Europe, Middle East and India. He provides business advisory services to ownership and management on industry best practices, policies and procedures to improve internal controls, operational and financial reporting, and compliance.
Sylesh also performs employee benefit plan audits, including 401(k) and 403(b) plans. His approach to client services is focused on effective communication and strategic results. Sylesh strives to exceed his clients’ expectations and help them reach their business objectives.
When he’s not at work, Sylesh is an avid photographer and traveler, taking trips with his family and friends to destinations across the globe.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- ACFE Greater Chicago Chapter
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Bachelor of Commerce, PSG College of Arts & Science, India
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards, ACCA, U.K. (DipIFR)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Chartered Accountant (ACA)