Steven J. Spector is the partner-in-charge of Sikich’s Insurance Services. He has deep experience in executive compensation, wealth transfer strategies, personal and business life insurance planning and disability income and long-term care plan design. Steven specializes in the design and implementation of insurance programs for executives, health care professionals, business owners, corporations and individuals. His expertise has been featured in LifeHealthPro (“4 Habits that Increase Life Insurance Sales Activity”) and in Selling Magazine (“The Life Insurance Survival Handbook”).
- Life, accident and health insurance licenses
- Licensed in Wisconsin, Illinois, Florida, California, Arizona, Georgia, New York, Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio, Louisiana, Delaware, West Virginia, Michigan, Missouri, Massachusetts, Maryland, Nevada, Washington, Connecticut, Tennessee, Texas, Hawaii, New Hampshire, North Carolina and Colorado.
- Million Dollar Round Table, Life and qualifying member since 1981
- HighCap Financial Insurance Producer Group, past advisory board member
- Village of River Hills, board of appeals member
- The Guest House of Milwaukee, past board member
- Milwaukee Heart Institute, past advisory board member
- Sinai-Samaritan Medical Center, past advisory board member
- Jewish Family Services, past board member
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Criminal Justice, University of Wisconsin – Madison