Scott Kolbe is partner of Sikich Marketing & Public Relations with more than 22 years of experience in graphic design and marketing.
Scott’s Personal Brand Statement:
I help companies efficiently and effectively navigate marketing challenges with confidence. Because I share a common perspective with the business owners I serve, I’m able to empathize with their desire to demonstrate a return on any investment they entrust to me. I help them achieve this goal by providing them with broad marketing expertise, and I enrich the experience with a responsive and personable approach to the process.
Scott’s responsibilities include client relations, marketing development strategy and brand development. He has worked on many marketing and graphic design projects with companies in a variety of industries such as manufacturing and distribution, insurance, consumer and B2B publications, public utilities, entertainment, retail and consumer products. Marketing & Public Relations has built a complete package of marketing and public relations solutions that encompass all aspects of any marketing plan which include graphic design for print and Web, photography, video and multimedia and public relations services.
Scott came to Sikich from Icon Digital Design & Illustration where he was partner and creative director since 1997.
- Naperville Area Humane Society, Marketing Committee
- Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce
- North Central College, Naperville; Adjunct Faculty
- Business Network International – Prime Network, Naperville
- St. Raphael Varsity Travel Football Coach
- Naperville Reds Travel Baseball Coach
- Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advanced Technical Studies, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale